St Andrew’s is part of the Church of England and is in the Willesden Area of the Diocese of London. We are a welcoming and growing church that loves to worship God, serve the community and see him at work in our lives and the lives of others. We will give you a warm welcome should you ever wish to join us for any of our services or events.
This section of our website provides links to information of a practical nature (e.g. Hall Hire), youth and prayer as well as information about the history of the St Andrew’s Church and the liturgical year.
Meet the team
Tel: 01895 239055
Assistant Priest of St Andrew’s
Bookings & Enquiries
- Our Church Hall is situated down the drive at the rear of the Church. Bookings are made through the joint Parish office situated upstairs in St Margaret’s Church on Windsor Street in the centre of Uxbridge. The Office is open weekday mornings and can be contacted on 01895 258766 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The hall is licensed to hold 60 sitting, 100 standing or 40 dancing. The equipment available includes 60 chairs, 11 folding tables, 12 small square tables.
Hire Rates for Bookings
- One-off or occasional bookings £30 per hour
- Long-term commercial and group bookings £20 per hour
- Charitable status and church groups £15 per hour
- There is a £10 opening/closing fee for one-off or occasional bookings
- For children’s parties, bouncy castles of a suitable size for use indoors are allowed. We make a charge for this of £20
- Damages deposit of £50 cash that is refunded after the booking if there is no damage
- Important – please include setting up and tidying up times
- When booking please remember to include your setting up and tidying away time. For example, if your group or event is due to start at 2pm and finish at 4pm you may need to hire the hall for an extra half hour on either side (i.e. from 1.30pm in order to be ready for 2pm and then for half an hour after people have gone home i.e. 4.30pm so as to give yourself time to clear up and tidy the hall after your group has finished.)
We, the Parish Church Council (PCC) of The Uxbridge Team Ministry fully endorse the Church of England’s safeguarding policy statement, “Promoting a Safer Church” and the London Diocesan Safeguarding Policy “Promoting a Safe Diocese”.
Please download the safeguarding notice for more information and contact details.
The Church Organ
Here you will find a brief history and the specifications of the church organ in St Andrew’s Church, Uxbridge. To download a copy use the link button below.
Bellringing is a team activity that stimulates the brain and helps keep you fit … it also makes a glorious sound! Many consider ringing to be their contribution to church life, others do it for the pure pleasure and the company it brings.
Welcome to the bellringing section of St. Andrew’s website. If you are not a bellringer I do hope that visiting this website page will encourage you to learn to ring and take up this unique and fascinating activity. If you are a bellringer and would like to join the team, please use the link to The Tower Captain below.
How to contact us
If you are interested in joining the bellringing team here in the Uxbridge Parish or you would like to learn then please contact the Tower Captain using the link below.
St Andrew’s has a thriving Junior Church. It meets every Sunday at 10am during school term time. The only exception is the second Sunday of the month when everyone stays in for our All Age Eucharist service. On these occasions Junior Church often helps to lead the service or to teach us by presenting work they’ve done in the preceding weeks!
On a ‘normal’ Sunday morning Junior Church assembles by the font at the back of the church. As the service begins they process in with the clergy and sit around the nave altar steps or in the first row of seats. After the first part of the service they go out through the link to the Church hall and divide into four groups.
This is the group for all in years 7 and above. The group meets in the choir vestry.
They may be X-treme but they are quite nice really.